Concerned about your employees’ safety?
If so, is your company – specifically, its floors – compliant with our country’s Occupational Health & Safety Act? (If you’re tempted to stop reading, don’t. Seguro can help you.) The Occupational Health and Safety Act of 1993 says that every employer must provide “a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of his employees.” But employees and guests do slip, trip and fall, and injuries can be serious – and expensive.
Compare slips and falls on your premises to the nominal cost of an anti-slip treatment, and you’ll see how a Seguro solution is a must.
Seguro can treat the floors of retail, commercial and industrial facilities, including:
- Shopping centres
- Public entrances and receptions
- Manufacturing and production areas
- Hotels and conference centres
- Kitchens and restaurants
- Showers, change rooms and toilets
- Gyms, pools, spas and leisure centres
- Schools, universities and colleges
- Child and frail care centres
- Showrooms and workshops